Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I May Be Sassy But I Am Not Girly




While thinking up the contents for this blog, I came to a scary conclusion
(that my friend Trinity will probably disagree with, yet enjoy).

I'm really not anti-girly. I wouldn't call myself girly in the least bit...but I'm not not girly.

I guess unless you know me, it's hard to understand. And that's just how I like it.

Here are just a few common girly stereotypes that make me not girly.

A girl's favorite movie:

My favorite movie:

A girl's lip moisturizer:

My lip moisturizer:

A girl's favorite music:
current catchy tunes

My favorite music:
90s grunge

A girl's drink of choice:

My drink of choice:

A girl's favorite magazine:

My favorite magazine:

A girl's favorite TV show:

My favorite TV show:

A girl's "shoes to die for":

My "shoes to die for":

A girl's celebrity dream man:

My celebrity dream man:


So, on the surface, I'm not girly.

I, however, love:

weddings

dresses

rom coms

pearls

manis and pedis

and

love



So, believe it or not, I do have some girly in me. It just doesn't reach the surface that often.

1 comment:

  1. I am exactly the same way on almost all of those things haha. I guess we were meant to be :)

    JC

    ReplyDelete