Tuesday, May 4, 2010

College Students and "Study Aids"


If I make it through the next four days, I will have gone FOUR years in college without using a single "study aid". Four years of reading, highlighting, designing, programming...all without the help of a very popular prescription drug.

Oh, hey. By the way, I'm not bragging. I'm complaining! What was I thinking? I'm the queen of procrastination, hence why I am writing this blog instead of studying for my cumulative Economics final that begins at 8am or putting together my final Literature portfolio that consists of roughly 30 pages and is due at 8am the next day.

I throw myself into my schoolwork at the very last minute possible and somehow seem to (most of the time) get it all done. But that's not the way I should have been doing it these past four years. It puts so much stress on me to have to deal with crunch time. But. I guess it's too late now.

Okay, off to study and work on my papers. Hopefully.

Anybody got any adderall?

Just kidding.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment