Thursday, May 27, 2010

Vacations Are Good For the Soul...Bad For the Mind?

My vacation last week in Charleston was exactly what I needed to clear my head after graduation. It was spent with great friends, fabulous food, no worries, and plenty of sun.





It was probably one of the best vacations I have ever taken because it was so relaxing and cleansing. It was absolutely perfect.

But.


I have been so confused since I got back. When I found out yesterday was Wednesday, it all started to make sense...I was a day behind for A WEEK. A whole week.

I still haven't completely caught up because I keep thinking today is Wednesday, but no..it's Thursday! I seriously went a whole week without a clue as to what day it was!

I have an interview coming up soon so I need to get it together before then...I would hate to miss it because my brain is a day behind.

Okay, so today is Thursday. Thursday! I must remember this.

No comments:

Post a Comment