Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Likeable? Lickable? Likable.

Okay I just looked at my recent blog posts (I randomly stalk myself and pretend I'm someone else judging me...don't pretend that you don't do it) and I thought aloud,

"What have I become?"


For reals. I used to be funny. I used to talk shit. And now I just talk sap about relationship issues and my (unnatural) obsession with Chris L. from the Bachelorette. And, like, right now...I'm having to try extremely hard not to go into a rant about how perfect he is and how we could fall madly in love with each other and live happily ever aft.....

ugh.

Okay. So. I've been blog reading tonight all around the world wide web and it has reminded me that I, my friends, am not a sap. I'm an upfront, loud, outspoken bitch. A lovable one, that is. Or, at least likable. That word looks too much like lickable. Likable...able to be licked liked...[side note: Just to double check that "likable" is the correct spelling, I googled it. There's a wikiHow article entitled "How to be Likable". I'll be reading that later. Maybe.]

anyway.

Seriously, though. Starting now, Faye'sbook is BACK. No more sap, no more obsession, no more girlification.

Man. My phone just beeped to let me know it died...which reminds me... I haven't gotten a text message since like...sap.

I went to grab my phone to plug it in...my background might maybe be a picture of Chris L. He's just so perf...obsession.

No. More.

Maybe a little.

And I just spilled a little bit of my red wine on the couch because I'm kind of sitting in my living room in the dark. Op. At least the couch is red.

Shit. Don't tell my sister I spilled on her couch.

Now, I'm off to learn how to be lickable.

2 comments:

  1. I'm never reading this again. Lickable... ugh. Just gross.

    ReplyDelete