Monday, June 28, 2010

Remember Me

If you haven't seen the movie Remember Me yet, you need to 1.) leave your computer, go rent/buy it, and watch it or 2.) stay at your computer and watch it illegally online. Whatever you're into. Either way, watch it.


I first saw the trailer, I think it was in the midnight showing of New Moon...and with Robert Pattinson as the lead, I wanted to see it.



But this movie was much more than just a pretty cast.


It's not often that I find a movie that really touches me. I'm usually into funny movies or horror movies, so that's probably why. Romantic Comedies are fun...for the comedy part. Now, I will admit that I cry in movies a lot. I refer to myself as emotionally emotionless. If I get my heart broken, I'm a little upset...but if a character I've become attached to (be it in a television series, movie, or book) gets heart broken...I cry. I'm a wuss, a sap...whatever. But only with my characters...not in real life. Doesn't count.


Anyway. Back to this cinematic adventure. I don't want to give anything away. It's one of those movies that you just have to watch. Literally, you have to. As soon as possible. Go watch it.


It's a touching, heart breaking, heart healing, loving, hating, leaving, finding, losing story.


This scene, as sappy as you may think it is, made me fall in love with Robert Pattinson. It made me fall in love with these characters. It made me fall in love with the idea of love. It even made me fall in love with spaghetti water and showers. Call me cheesy, at this point I don't care.




I won't give anything else away about the movie. Just go watch it. I promise it's not a sap chick flick. I don't guarantee much in life, but I will guarantee you this: you can't possibly watch this movie and not fall in love...or at least be touched by the characters and the story they tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment