Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Want It Wednesday


Often, on any given Wednesday, you can mosey on over to Rachel's blog and find out some random items she wants.


Well, today...you can find out what hot items are at the top of my wishlist.




Chris L.

I want my very own Chris L. from ABC's The Bachelorette. I would prefer to have the real thing...but if any of you studs out there think you might compare...you definitely have a shot with me.





Range Rover

One day, I will have my dream car. I guess I'm close now, with my Land Rover...close, but no cigar.
I hate that phrase by the way.





Michael Kors Watch

I already have this watch in silver...but I want it in gold too! I need to mix it up every now and then.
Annnnd I just found out it's on sale!





Daria: The Complete Animated Series

I was super bummed to find out they had to change the music for copyright issues, but still...I want it.
Daria was a definite staple of my childhood. Can ya tell?





Urban Outfitters Knot Studs

I've wanted these earrings for months now...and they're only $16.00 so somebody please tell me why I haven't bought them yet? I guess I'm just waiting to rack up $75 worth so I'll get free shipping. Instead of just paying $6 shipping...
now that doesn't make any sense.




I always accept gifts. No special occasion necessary. So feel free to get me any of these items. Especially Chris L.
Come on. Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment