Monday, August 9, 2010

Faye'sbook Celebrates 100 Posts!


This is my 100th post...so to celebrate, here's 100 fun facts about me! Not really. There aren't 100 fun things about me...and I already listed 25 in my post Faye'sbook 25 Things. But I've come up with 25 more, just for you!



1. Futurama and Family Guy are two of my favorite TV shows. I watch them every night.

2. I tie my hair in a knot instead of using a pony tail holder.

3. My Pandora is always playing. My favorite station is titled Band of Vampires riding Horses on the Weekend.

4. My bedroom can get a little messy, but I cannot stand for my bathroom to be dirty or unorganized.

5. I would rather lie on the floor than on the couch.

6. I'm pretty sure I've already had my "one who got away".

7. I eat sunflower seeds pretty much every day.

8. I don't like hellos and goodbyes. All the in between stuff is okay...but hellos and goodbyes are just awkward.

9. Both of my parents were the youngest...as am I.

10. It really bugs me when people don't straighten their wheels when they park.

11. I really do think Smart Water tastes better.

12. My first haircut was when I was 12.

13. I've moved 10 times. Nine in the past 5 years. And in the same town.

14. I very rarely follow my true feelings.

15. I may be sassy, but I am not girly.

16. I love to organize.

17. When I was born, I turned my head to the side. Consequence? A slightly crooked nose. Oh, and I wasn't breathing.

18. I drunk text like it's my job.

19. I have to set my alarm for at least 30 minutes before I want to get up.

20. I still use a paper to-do list, address book, and calendar/planner. I just can't transfer that to the interwebs just yet.

21. Whenever I hear Ben Gibbard's voice on my Pandora, I try to guess whether it's The Postal Service or Death Cab for Cutie. I'm always wrong.

22. The last thing I wash in the shower is my hair and I turn the water to cool.

23. Once I get into a book, I cannot put it down. My current book? Open by Andre Agassi.

24. I have a secret blog where I write what I really want to say. It has zero followers and I like it.

25. I seriously believe that Chris Lambton and I would fall in love if we met. If he could get over how much of a creeper I've been.

Oh, annnnd. I talked to him on the phone today. I talked to Chris Lambton. Seriously. Then I literally fell out of my chair. I wanted to write about this happenstance on the blog today, but I've been looking forward to this celebratory 100th post, so look for the full story later in the week!!

4 comments:

  1. Fun list! I'm here from Life of Meg (Mingle Monday).

    Natasha from: http://days-of-natasha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so several things...

    Happy 100th! That is awesome. I just had my 100th post and I used that same picture. LOL shows how fantastic Family Guy is.

    I too love Family Guy and Futurama... Yummy sunflower seeds

    LOL @ your "i drunk text like its my job"

    I have also moved tons of time in my life and a lot of time in the same city. When I was 21 I counted how many times total I have moved and it was 23. Ridiculous. Why have you moved so often?

    Yay! Congrats once again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Mingle Monday!

    Judging from the info you have provided, I feel that we have a LOT in common as far as our age and where we are in life.

    My drunk texting is ridiculous, it has actually scared off a few of the men I have dated. I think I need a filter for who I can send them too!

    Congratulations on the 100th post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I am totally with you on the Smart Water thing and your idea of having a secret blog is great. I may have to do that as well.

    Stopping by from Mingle Monday!

    ReplyDelete