Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Take Along Tuesday!

Have you ever thought about all the random stuff you carry with you? I asked my readers to think about this last Tuesday in my post What Do You Carry?

Here are a few of the participants and their belongings. Can you match the contents with the owner?


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.






ɐ ˙8 ؛ɥ ˙7 ؛q ˙9 ؛ɟ ˙5 ؛b ˙4 ؛p ˙3 ؛ɔ ˙2 ؛ǝ ˙1 :sɹǝʍsuɐ


Well, I guess this isn't really a magazine you can flip over, so let me try that again.

answers: 1. e; 2. c; 3. d; 4. g; 5. f; 6. b; 7. h; 8. a


Big thanks to Krista, Brad, Morgan, Rachel, Michael, Callie, Lindsey, and Chris for participating!



Also, let's see how much my contents changed from one week to the next.


Last Tuesday



Today


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by the [Life of Meg] Mingle Monday party... so happy to have you!

    xo,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm here from Mingle Monday and I am also your newest follower. I have to say that I love your blog. I love a blog that doesn't care about structure and being the best writer in the world but is always about your life and is honest!

    This "inside your purse" idea is awesome and I might have to do one myself soon. Don't worry, I'll give you the credit! Looking forward to reading more from you.

    ReplyDelete