Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Top 2 Cities



1. I looove Top 2 Tuesday (because I don't have to come up with my own topic.)

2. I hate that button. Like her blog, but I hate the color pink. Bleh.



Today's topic: Top 2 Cities

1. DALLAS


Most of my family lives in Dallas. I spent a ton of summers, Thanksgivings, Christmases, Cotton Bowls, etc. in Dallas. I just love it there!



my uncle's house/my favorite house


family


Cotton Bowl!



Cotton Bowl...brings me to Hotty Toddy...which brings me to...



2. OXFORD


Oxford might not be where I "grew up"...but it's where I grew up. College. That is when we grow up, isn't it? I spent my 4 amazing years of college in Oxford. I got my first job in Oxford. I still work in Oxford. Ole Miss is the Harvard of the South. The grove is the heart of Ole Miss. The grove is the heart of me. (Along with the Library Sports Bar.) No matter where I move off to (and I will be moving off soon), I will always, always leave a part of my heart at Ole Miss.
Hotty Toddy!


the square


library


lyceum


quad


the walk


the grove

















And on that note...OLE MISS FOOTBALL starts in FOUR days! Cannot wait!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! I am so ready for a mimosa in the Grooooove with YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ole Miss looks like an amazing campus!!

    ReplyDelete