Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top 2 Tuesday!


I've never participated in Top 2 Tuesday but this week, Rachel came up with the topic...and it's fabulous so...of course I have to! Also, check hers out at {simple.little.joys}.


The theme for this week:
Top 2 Characters You'd Want to Play on a TV Show or Movie!



#1 Peyton Sawyer from One Tree Hill


Mainly, because I was her in high school. Angsty? Check. Cheerleader? Check. Listened to great music? Check. Painted my bedroom red? Check. I just didn't wear the black clothes and paint my nails black. But I did go for the cute, brooding boy in the corner.





#2, Casey from 27 Dresses


I saw myself in her, too. Especially her witty remarks:

I mean, I know my moral compass doesn't exactly point due north, but... if I say something's wrong, something's wrong.

He asks if you want a drink. You smile and say, 'Vodka soda.' If you already have a drink, you down it. Then there's some flirting, some interoffice sex, an accidental pregnancy, a shot gun wedding, and a life of bliss. How many times do we have to go over this?

Are you kidding? The only reason to wear this monstrous dress is that so some drunken groomsman can rip it to shreds with his teeth.

Hey, do you want to come over to my place before the party? Some of the guys from shipping are coming, and they're bringing tequila and bubble wrap.

Who was that and where can I get one?

What good is it being appreciated if no one is naked?



These are definitely the 2 characters I would want to play, because they're a lot like ME and I like me.

2 comments:

  1. found you from mingle monday!!!

    loving it totally your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete