Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Whip My Hair

Earlier this week, I was introduced (a little late, I know) to "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith.

Watch this video.





Okay, this girl is 9 years old. 9 year olds have "swag"? Pretty sure I didn't have swag until I was at least 11.

How did she not break her neck filming this video? It hurts me to watch.

"When they see me pull up, I whip it real hard." Umm..pull up in what? Your Barbie Jeep? You're 9.

What's with the red pleather pants girl? Is she the subject of an exorcism? 

I just don't get it.


Now, with all that being said...I'm downloading this to my iPod and will be jamming to it rather regularly. I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair back and forth I whip my hair...

5 comments:

  1. i am laughing hysterically and my son is breaking it down to this song from across the room! Barbie jeep, as much as i hate this phrase (lol). Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stepping part of the song. She is real. I'm in looooove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was 9 I was plotting to run away...to the end of my driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah when I found out that it was a 9 year old singing this I was like REALLY REALLY. I mean seriously all these little kids or young teens singing about things they don't even really know.

    HOWEVER she has a fierce voice and I like this music video. /I just hope Will Smith can protect her from becoming a Lindsay Lohan or miley cirus

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I was tired after seeing that but did have myself moving....can you say Whiplash :)

    ReplyDelete