Monday, October 4, 2010

October!

It's October, so you know what that means!

Boots
Scarves
Pumpkins
Fall Coats
Leaves
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Hot Cocoa

Yeah, yeah...all that, too. But what I'm referring to is

Halloween!

I love Halloween. None of those store bought outfits for me, either. I'm sorry but
Sexy Cop
Naughty Nurse
Slutty Firefighter
Playboy Bunny
just don't pique my interest.

I like to come up with my own costume. I shop for random items or use things I already have and put together some great outfits.





In 2006, I was Amy Lee. (Nobody really knew who I was, but whatever.)






In 2007, I was Britney Spears (circa 2007).









In 2008, Brad and I had possibly the best costumes ever. Juno and Paulie Bleaker.






















Last year, I was Gilly. (from SNL)
















So. This year. I had already decided who I was going to be. (I never reveal it before Halloween.) All I needed to buy was black army boots, a black skirt, orange tank, green jacket, and some round glasses.



I mean, Daria was my role model. But last night, I came up with something new...something better...something more recognizable. And I am pumped. Come on Halloween, I'm ready for you.


What will you be this year??

7 comments:

  1. "I never reveal it before halloween" but you expect us to? Pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking either Katy Perry (I love her CA girls video costume) or a Chargers cheerleader. But maybe I shold try to be something pretty unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stopping by from mingle mondays! hahah i love Gilly! you are awesome for pulling that one off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Juno!! And I'm looking forward to seeing Daria... I loved her!!!! For reals. She was my idol too.

    I'm stopping by from mingle mondays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! I am now a new follower!! I love your past costumes!! So creative!! I need to come up with a plan for this year

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, if you came up with something to top Daria, I'm dying to see what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im over from Mingle Monday! Great blog, you got me thinking about my own costume, which would be good to figure out soon, since Halloween is also my wedding anniversary!
    Kate
    www.idreamloudly.com

    ReplyDelete