Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tag Tuesday!

Elizabeth @ biz {and the} bungalow tagged me in her tag post! So let me answer her questions!

1)  If you could be fluent in any foreign language, which would it be and why?
German. My heritage is German and I really like the language.

2)  Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Dog person! My favorite boy, Toby, will turn 17 this year. Yes, 17! He's such an old man!

3)  Pretty shoes or practical shoes?
Pretty! Always pretty.

4)  If you could have your own version of Eat, Pray, Love, what three places would you go and what three verbs would you pick?
You know, I'm not sure I would go anywhere. Or, I would just go without a plan and see what happened.

5)  East coast or west coast?
East coast! I am in love with the East coast.

6)  Do you regularly go to worship services?
Not as regularly as I should. But I do worship regularly. You don't always have to have a service to have worship.

7)  How do you feel about betta fish?
I think they're dumb.And they stink.

8)  If you could change your hair color to any shade and have it look totally fabulous and natural, which would you pick?
Dark red. I don't have the balls to do it, but I've always wanted to give it a try.


I'm not tagging anyone or coming up with any questions because...well, because I don't wanna.

1 comment: