Friday, November 12, 2010

The Hunt Is On

If you haven't noticed, I've been a bit of a celebrity magnet lately. So, it was no surprise when I heard that John Mayer was in Oxford last night.

Ummmmmm kidding. It was a huge surprise. And I got really excited. What a birthday present for Morgan...to meet John Mayer!

I was never a huge fan of his music, but I have always been a fan of his face/body/tattoos.


So, once we caught wind that he had been spotted at Square Books...we started bar hopping. Give me some argyle socks and a visor cause I might as well have been playing bar golf. We literally went in 10 different bars looking for him. Nonchalantly, of course.

Ooh is that him up there in the black v-neck? 
No tattoo sleeve.

What about that guy over there?
Too short.

Umm is that him??
Ew no.


We never found him. So poor Morgan didn't get her birthday wish. But we had fun looking! And I am now convinced that it was a hoax started by mean boys to get all the girls riled up. Because if John Mayer had been in Oxford, I would have found him he would have found me.

And, yes...I will be out looking for him again tonight. Hoax or not.

1 comment: