Thursday, December 9, 2010

Love and Other Drugs and Taylor Swift

I saw Love and Other Drugs the other night. It's such a good story. It will make you laugh; it may make you cry. It left me feeling lots of different emotions.







But mostly, it left me feeling an even bigger hatred for Taylor Swift than ever before. I've never liked her music. I don't like her cheesy songs about guys who broke her heart. I don't like her hair. I don't like her. Period.


I looked up the lyrics to "Dear John" because it's supposedly about John Mayer and I was curious. I couldn't go so far as to actually listen to it, so I read the lyrics. Ummm...Taylor. You pretty much just told the world (or those who listen to your music) that John Mayer "hit it and quit it" as some would say. 

"Dear John,
I see it all now that you're gone
Don't you think I was too young to be messed with?
The girl in the dress,
cried the whole way home.
I should've known"

Yeah, ya slut. Maybe you shouldn't have slept with him.


Anyway. My point. If Taylor Swift is really dating Jake Gyllenhaal and it's not some sort of weird publicity stunt...then I officially hate her. 



Wonder what cheesy song she'll write next? Heartbreak Jake?

4 comments:

  1. I saw that movie last week. I totally enjoyed it and my boyfriend got a kick out of it since he started with Pfizer right out of college and, i quote, "that's the way things were." crazy! But Anne and Jake were so cute! I love them. Taylor doesn't deserve Reese Witherspoon's sloppy seconds! At least we'll know what happens and how it will end, just wait for the next ablum.

    Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hesitant to see this movie because I fear it will induce Jake Gyllenhaal obsession in a quantity I couldn't function normally with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a.) I saw Love and Other Drugs last weekend and loved it!! It made me laugh, smile, cry, be happy, and want a hot new boo. B.) I also hate Taylor and her shitty music...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to watch Love and Other Drugs!! I too have a deep hate for Taylor Swift, she is so annoying and I wish she would go away.

    ReplyDelete