Thursday, December 16, 2010

People Years: Update

My favorite post to date is definitely People Years.


It's about one of the best boys that has ever lived. If you didn't read it, check it out. Now. I'll wait.....



Okay, now that you're all caught up about my sweet Toby, I can tell you that tomorrow he would have turned 17! Yes, would have. Shortly after I wrote that post, we had to put him down. It was a heartbreaking decision, but it had to be done. 

Now, of course, he's in doggy heaven! He lived such a long and happy life...I mean, he was almost 17! It really puts it into perspective when I think that he was born when I was 5 and I'll be 23 soon. Insane! 


He was the best dog ever. I doubt any dog could ever replace him. 




And I know you're all wondering... Yes. We had him cremated. Well, Mom had him cremated. But trust me...just be relieved that she didn't have him stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment