Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What's Your Sign?

I've never been one to really read horoscopes. I'll glance at my love horoscope when I happen to flip through Cosmo (which isn't very often...and which might be why I'm single), but never really look into them.


Lately, I've been scrolling through @ZodiacFacts on Twitter to see what they have to say about my sign, Aquarius. Wowza. I am definitely an Aquarius.

Aquarians don't mind being asked to do something but they resent being told to do it.

As an Aquarius when under emotional pressure, you tend to freeze up and establish a distance.

As an Aquarius your individuality is your number one priority.

The worst quality of an Aquarius is argumentativeness.

Aquarians are not really good with handling emotions.



The spot-on statements really piqued my interest, so I did a little research.


Every single fact I read about the typical Aquarius sounds like it was written about me, personally.

An Aquarius often likes to be alone but not for morbid reasons. They use solitude to concentrate on new ideas and to make important decisions.

Unconventional and outspoken, Aquarius is the rebel of the Zodiac.

Aquarius needs a partner who is her intellectual equal and who is willing to provide freedom and space.

An Aquarius doesn't give people the chance to get too close to them too easily.



The facts go on and on.



I got a little freaked out when I read this statement on astrology-online:

As Aquarius is said to govern the legs from knees to ankles and the circulation of blood, its natives are susceptible to ailments particularly in the legs and ankles, such as cramps.

So my legs suck because I was born under a certain Zodiac sign? Thanks a lot Mom and Dad.



My horoscope for today says:

Curb your excessive tendency to spend money on things that are short-time enjoyment. Save some of this money for a real New Year's fling, or a special gift.

I do have that tendency. And I am still trying to decide what to do for New Year's....



Do you get into astrology? What does your sign say about you?



4 comments:

  1. i agree im not one to really believe horoscopes...but i am a leo and i must admit the description is spot on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love ZodiacFacts!! Their facts are always so creepy and spot on!

    I'm dying at your horoscope for today, I'm seeing an Aquarian and trying to convince him to join me on my somewhat expensive NYE plans. What site did you get that from? I feel I need to drop some hints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SUCH a Leo! Loud, Bossy, Loyal... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was intrigued by your blog since my fiancee is an Aquarius - much of this is true for him too!
    I'm a Gemini...and I definitely have 'two sides' to my personality:)
    I enjoyed the blog - I'll read more when I have a chance!
    -Marta T

    ReplyDelete