Thursday, December 2, 2010

You Might Be a Hipster If...

According to my roommate, there is a checklist of 5 things that make you a hipster. If you meet one or two, you're okay. Three or four...borderline. But all five? You're a hipster.

The List:
1. You own (and wear regularly) black skinny jeans.
2. You blog. 
3. You tweet. A lot.
4. You listen to obscure music.
5. You're "writing a book".



Well, well. Let me see.



✓ love my black skinnies
✓ i blog. obviously.
✓ guilty. @wfayew
✓ obscure music is definitely my favorite.
✓ i'm actually in the middle of 3 different ideas.


But. I'm not a hipster. Why? Because there's one fact about me that cancels out all the rest.




I. Love. Britney. Spears.


Love her. Always have and always will. And today is her birthday! In honor of her birthday, I'm listening to all Britney all day. I suggest you do the same. 


Happy birthday Brit!



3 comments:

  1. i love our "listen to britney all day on her birthday" tradition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris Crocker loves Britney Spears too, and he's definitely a hipster. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I am clearly not a hipster because I also love Brit. And I am thinking of travelling to NYC to see the NKOTBSB tour.

    ReplyDelete