Monday, January 24, 2011

Follow Team Blue!

Join the Focus Rally and follow Team Blue! Rack up points by answering trivia questions and doing other fun things...like answering more trivia questions.




Seriously, you have nothing better to do. So click here and follow Team Blue.

And if you don't want to follow Team Blue, do it anyway. And pretend you're following us. Team...Invisible? Here are our Bios.



Faye Walter
Hometown: Oxford, MS
Age: 22
Day Job: Manager of
Outreach Technology/
Distance Learning at
University of MS

@wfayew 





How do you know your teammate? 
Best friend from college...and still!

What skills do you bring to the table? 
I'm an excellent back(passenger)seat driver.

Your most notable life achievement?
Putting myself through college was cool, but probably the fact that people from all over the world read my blog. That takes the cake.

What are you passionate about?
Music, Writing...but not writing music.

Favorite part about traveling?
Being able to say, "I've been there."

Least favorite part about traveling?
Packing.

Tell us something surprising about yourself.
I can do 11 tequila shots in a row. But not 12, definitely not 12.

Favorite place you've visited? 
Boston, Mass

Your road-trip snack of choice?
Sunflower seeds.

Best song to sing while driving.
It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine

Most embarrassing moment?
In 3rd grade when I thought someone picked me for the quiet game so I stood up but they had picked someone else, so I pretended to go get a tissue. But everyone knew the truth.

Your biggest celebrity crush?
Ben Affleck. And Adam Levine.

What's your biggest fear?
Spiders.

Brad Batson
Hometown: Biloxi, MS
Age: 23
Day Job: Executive Director of the Gulfport Chamber of Commerce

@batsonomics






How do you know your teammate? 
We've been best friends since freshman year of college. We know everything about each other. Even the things we don't want to know.

What skills do you bring to the table?
I know a lot of random facts and I'm really good at directions.

Your most notable life achievement?
Being named an Executive Director at 22.

What are you passionate about?
I'm an advocate for human rights, and I love animals (except birds).

Favorite part about traveling?
I love flying! The hustle and bustle of airports makes my adrenaline pump. And there's really nothing like visiting a location for the first time and discovering everything about it. 

Least favorite part about traveling?
I hate having to leave a travel destination. The night before my departure I love to walk around alone and say goodbye.

Tell us something surprising about yourself.
I've never had a real New Year's Eve kiss.

Favorite place you've visited?
Charleston, SC was my favorite city. Belize was my favorite experience. 

Your road-trip snack of choice?
Not a huge snacker, maybe a bag of beef jerkey when I get hungry (low carbs). I love having Smart Water on long trips.

Best song to sing while driving.
With Faye, "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" by Celine Dion. Alone, "La Vie Boheme" from RENT (I know every word and almost every meaning).

Most embarrassing moment?
Probably slipping down in the parking lot at my high school when my mom was picking me up. I thought no one saw, but as I got into the car I heard an enormous roar of laughter coming from my classmates.

Your celebrity crush?
This is tough because I have so many. I love Britney Spears, and I want to be Chris Pine.

What's your biggest fear?
Drowning in the middle of the ocean, however I am a scuba diver and I love anything that has to do with water.


As you can tell from our answers, I am very cut and dry. Brad...is not.


So what are you waiting for? Go follow Clayton and Adam! Team Blue!


Oh, and did I mention, Focus Rally is giving away new cars? Sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment