Saturday, January 1, 2011

Get Outta Here 2010

2010...what a year. Now move along, I'm done with you.

Before I move on, though. Let me share a little something with you. My three biggest accomplishments last year:

1. I graduated college (in 4 years) and started my first big girl job.
 
 2. I partied like a celebrity, with celebrities.

 

3. I made a gay man seriously question his sexual orientation.


I have to say those are my top 3 favorite things about 2010.



I celebrated New Year's with these two handsome gentlemen. I'd tell you all the details but I don't remember want you to be jealous.



Now, for 2011. What do I hope to accomplish? What are my resolutions?

1. Save money. Lots and lots of money.


2. That one that everybody says.


I have these pictures of "skinny Faye" on my mirror as motivation. I'm not so much setting a weight loss goal, really. But I just want to move in that direction and not the direction of Gilbert Grape's mom.

3. No beer

This one will help with both 1 and 2. So that's good. I sure am gonna miss you, Miller Lite. We had a good run. But it's over now.


What did you love about 2010? And what are your New Years resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that new car jar is on my desk downstairs. I'll loan it to ya, but I get ten percent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the no beer one. I'm gonna copy. Thanks :-) Haha

    ReplyDelete