Thursday, January 6, 2011

If There is Ever a Movie About My Life...

1. I hope it's not a Lifetime movie.

2. I want Kristen Stewart to play me.



I like to pretend that we look alike. I love her style. Also, I love how awkward and clumsy she is, because it makes me feel better about myself. 





I totally would have done this. Except I would have fallen down, too.


So, it's settled. She'll play me. Who would play you?


Also, Sophia Bush would play my sister and Sally Field would be my mom.



4 comments:

  1. I've always thought Sally Field was so beautiful! Sophia Bush too, although her voice makes me crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would play me? Hmmm...I don't want my life to be made into a movie-it would bore people LOL jk

    I don't know who would play me...I'll have to think on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sally field looks just like my mom. i mean she has been mistaken for her! who would play me though? hmmmm.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't have said it better. She is my all-time favorite; Ever since she began in the film industry, I knew I would like her. She hasn't let me down yet!! Looove her.

    ReplyDelete