Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Perfect Date?

I've been asked more than once lately, 

What is your idea of the perfect date?

Frankly, it depends. It depends where we are, what time of the year it is, how I feel. But mostly, it depends on who is taking me on said date...



Does he share my passion for music? Maybe a concert neither of us has seen.

Does he share my interest in sports? How about a sporting even we'd both enjoy.

Does he share my hobby of blogging? Well, in that case, we'd probably be a socially awkward pair and sit next to each other while chatting on our computers like Jake on that episode of Two and a Half Men where he liked that girl and made Charlie promise not to bang her mom, but of course, Charlie did anyway.



So yeah. It depends. What's your idea of the perfect date?

No comments:

Post a Comment