Friday, January 14, 2011

Tom Brady, The Avett Bros, AND Mary-Kate?

Everyone is gushing about this fabulous three day weekend we're they're about to have. Yes, I'm off on Monday. But, we have a full work day tomorrow. Snow days aren't freebies. You gotta make em up somewhere. For us, it's Saturday. 




The rest of my weekend will consist of watching the NFL playoffs and visiting with the BFF, Brad, who will be in Oxford in approximately 6 hours!

I was 1 for 4 in my picks last weekend. (Thank you for my 1, Green Bay.) So I'm just gonna skip the picks and cheer for my Pats. I really don't care about the other games anyway.






I'm absolutely obsessed with this song. You will be, too. Give it a listen.







There are a lot of fashion blogs out there. Waaaayyy out there. Not right here. Not anywhere close to here. I don't really know fashion. Just ask my friends.

For example, let me tell you what I'm trying to pass off as an outfit today:

brown leggings
an XL navy blue prom tshirt circa 2003
a men's red Polo pullover
a thick, navy blue, knit scarf
dressy casual brown knee high boots with an exposed red zipper
a messy kind of to the side pony tail
no makeup
oversized pearl earrings

Put a Starbucks in my hand and call me Ashley Olsen's twin....Mary-Kate.


2 comments:

  1. I stopped caring about the playoffs when my Saints lost. :( But I'm happy to watch Tom Brady any time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read the title, I read it as Tom Brady & Mary Kate... I was very confused and had a total WTF moment...

    ReplyDelete