Thursday, February 24, 2011

Pandora is my Best Friend

and I have the best Pandora station that has ever lived.

I call it Band of Vampires/Horse Weekend. It all began with a mix of Band of Horses and Vampire Weekend, but my other additions, thumbs ups, and thumbs downs have turned it into the best station ever.


Just take a look at what I've been listening to...


Part One - Band of Horses
Worn Out Shoes - Joe Purdy 
Blood Bank - Bon Iver
Moth's Wings - Passion Pit 
Ladies of Cambridge - Vampire Weekend
On Top - The Killers 
She Moves in Her Own Way - The Kooks 
Intro - The Xx
14 Candles - Plushgun 
Mushaboom - Feist 
Any Fun - Coconut Records 
Bullet Proof..I Wish I Was - Radiohead
Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
Mansard Roof - Vampire Weekend
Headlights Look Like Diamonds - Arcade Fire
Infinite Arms - Band of Horses 
Dreamworld - Rilo Kiley
Love Vigilantes - Iron & Wine
Talking in Code - Margot & the Nuclear So and So's
M79 - Vampire Weekend
Gray or Blue - Jaymay
Murder in the City - The Avett Brothers
Willful Suspension of Disbelief - Modest Mouse
Your Hand in Mind - Explosions in the Sky
Finer Feelings - Spoon




So there you go. 25 songs from the best Pandora station in existence. Enjoy them? Download them and make yourself a Faye's Favorites playlist! Or, if you have Pandora, comment with your e-mail address and I can share the station with you.


Happy Listening!





No comments:

Post a Comment