Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

It's Valentine's Day, if you didn't know. Most of you are probably expecting a smart-assy, cynical post about how Valentine's Day is dumb (a.k.a. I don't have a Valentine on this Valentine's Day) but you're not getting one. I don't have a Valentine this year, but I still appreciate the day and what it stands for. 

Love.

And my friends, this is love. And I have decided that I won't settle until I feel like this. Giddy, joyful, deeply, truly in love. These two are absolutely perfect.






Gene + Jill // Two Pease in a Pod from capture studios on Vimeo.
 
 




 
 
No, I don't know them. Yes, this is creepy. Whatever.


Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. You know how much I love this video! I think I've put about half of those views on there :) Sweet, sweet couple and precious love. Gives us hope, huh? Love you, friend. Thankful for you! Don't forget you're loved. We both are--even if we ARE single :) He's out there somewhere. 4 days til I get to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment and say how much I love this video and that I have seen it on someone's blog in the past, then I read Rachel's comment and remembered whose blog I had seen it on :) No but I seriously love this video...I hope I find a love like that one day.

    ReplyDelete