Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How Do You Stay Beautiful?

I often get asked, "Faye...how do you stay so beautiful?"

Well, actually...it was once. By an 80 year old man in a dimly lit bar. And his exact words were, "You have really nice breasts." Details.

I'm getting on up there in years. I'm two years away from being halfway to 50. So it's about time to step up my beauty regimen. I need to add some eye creams and moisturizers and all that old people stuff. And mousse and hairspray (I don't even know how to use that stuff).


My current beauty regimen consists of the following products...

For my face, I use
Dove bar soap

For my body, I use

Dove bar soap

unless I'm feeling sassy, then I use

Dove body wash

For my hair, I use

Dove 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner

unless I'm feeling sassy, then it's

Dove Shampoo & Conditioner separately

then there's


and


and




because Dove doesn't make a perfume


 
Sometimes I wear makeup. And that's that. 


Oh hey, Dove...how's about you buy some advertising space? Cause I love you.


But in all seriousness, I need to up my knowledge of beauty products.

What are your must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment