Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pretty Little Liars...Really Hot Guys

Now that the Bachelor is over...I have time to talk about my true Monday night passion. 
Pretty Little Liars.



Just like the Bachelor, I protested watching the show at first. I thought it was stupid and I didn't want to waste my time with it. Well, I'm glad I gave it a shot.

A show about murder, mystery, secrets, and lies...it's only slightly less dramatic than the Bachelor...but with hotter guys and better clothes.


Not only do we have Toby Cavanaugh and Ezra Fitz...



But hello Caleb. Toby (the old "bad boy") was of course, my favorite until we got a new bad boy. Caleb. I don't even know his last name. But I do know that he is perfect. (It's Rivers in case you were wondering. I just looked it up.)





Tan. Long hair. Bad boy persona. But sweet. Grunge-ish clothes. Where's Michael Anthony Hall? Because somebody obviously made this boy just for me. (That was a Weird Science reference, kids.) 


hot


hotter





hottest


 

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY something I can discuss-- love me some PLL.
    Ezra is my fave, no doubt.

    matters of merrymaking

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love this show!! the only thing that cures a case of the monday's. i definitely find all three of these boys fiiiiiine, but my favorite couple has to be spencer and toby. i think they're absolutely darling together!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete