Thursday, April 21, 2011

Apparently I'm a Slut

According to Men's Health and my musical tastes...I am most likely to have sex on the first date. 

The unscientific survey from Tastebuds.fm looked into users' favorite artists compared with how far they would go on a first date. They ranked the 5 artists that make one "least likely to have sex on the first date" and the 5 artists that mean you're "most likely to have sex on the first date". As Men's Health puts it...

"Tastebuds determined that Coldplay fans don't put out, while Nirvana fans are the easiest of them all."

You guys know me, right? Who is my least favorite band of all time? Coldplay. 
And my favorite band? Nirvana.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen (actually, just gentlemen, please)... I'm a slut.


Read the full Men's Health article here
Did your favorite/least favorite artists make the cut?

6 comments:

  1. right there with ya girl, apparently I'm a slut to! Coldplay makes me want to claw my eyes out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Coldplay! This is awesome... Now I also hate DMB, enjoy Hanson, and Simon and Garfunkel is my favorite... where do I belong? hmmmm..

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps coldplay fans are the least likely to put out because they're the least likely to get offers . Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well thats good to know. hope to see you at the bar soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious! Just read the article and it makes somewhat sense..sort of.. Apparently, I'm the opposite of a slut.. I'm not a prude or anything but very interesting still....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaahahaha :) what a coincidence...I guess I'm prude according to your article! Too funny though! xox

    ReplyDelete