Thursday, April 28, 2011

Be Thankful Thursday (and every day)

I'm sure many of you heard about the storms that tore through the South yesterday. I spent a couple hours of my work day locked in the basement sitting at a little kid's cafeteria table with 40ish adults all watching the weather on our laptops and cell phones. Once the worst of it was past Oxford, I went back up to my office to see this:


The beautiful sunshine was back in Oxford. There was minimal damage and everyone I knew was safe.


Tuscaloosa didn't get so lucky.


4-27-11 Tornado Tuscaloosa, Al from Crimson Tide Productions on Vimeo.


I'm not sure how extensive the damage is...or how high the death toll, but it sure doesn't look pretty.

Please keep everyone who was affected by the storms in your thoughts and prayers. And be thankful every single day...because, well, you just never know.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your thoughts, prayers and acknowledgement...Alabama is really hurting right now.

    ReplyDelete