Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Favorites

I got to see my favorites last night.


Fyi, Chris (bottom right) joined my favorites last night with the line, "Hi, we're Facebook friends." Nothin' like being reminded how creepy this day and age is.


The night was perfect. Ingram Hill, Sister Hazel, good friends, good music, and especially, free drinks.


The only downer of the night was that Rachel wasn't there! She's my concert buddy...especially for Ingram Hill concerts. The only problem is we just might happen to have huge crushes on the two guys that stand on opposite sides of the stage, so we always argue over where to stand. And I always win. Stage right it is.


If you don't know Ingram Hill...why haven't you been reading my blog? go check them out at their website, youtube page, and facebook!



Challenges Day 7:


A song that reminds you of a certain event.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ingram Hill! Next time they come to Memphis, let's do it big.

    ReplyDelete