Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nirvana as Punishment?

My friend, Lindsay, and I were eating at a little bakery in town the other day that we frequent. She likes the croissants. I like the waiter.

Linds doesn't appreciate my eclectic taste in men and this conversation occurred:

L: Seriously? Look at that hair. You want your kids to have long, nappy hair?
F: Pretty sure hair length isn't hereditary. It's a choice. And yes.
L: Your kids are gonna be so preppy...just to piss you off. 
F: And then they'll get sent to their room to listen to Nirvana.


I won't really use Nirvana as a punishment and I won't really make my son(s) have long hair if they don't want it. But it's just so cute!

Kingston Rossdale

Do you like long hair on guys? It's my favorite!

4 comments:

  1. I can't do long hair, it freaks me out lol. BUT it does look pretty hot on some guys, like Kingston's daddy ;)

    I'm your newest follower!

    P.S. Nirvana would be total punishment for me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a sucker for long hair on guys (it's hot!)... This post made me laugh out loud, because I can hear myself having this conversation with basically any one of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a trick question! I don't think all guys can pull off long-ish hair. My husband had long straight hair (shaved up underneath) when we were dating, long enough to put into a ponytail *swoon*. But 10+ years later, I don't think it would look the same on him. So, I like it clean cut..with a little mess on top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I think we really may be the same person. I LOVE Nirvana. (And Ingram Hill, btw) Music taste can be taught - there is hope for your future kiddos!!

    ReplyDelete