Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Linds!

For the past four years, we've had to celebrate Lindsay's birthday by studying for finals...but not this year! This year we're college graduates...so we're both at work. (Seriously. It's really not that glamorous. If you're in school, stay as long as you can!)

But anyway, Happy Birthday to my dear friend Lindsay!


Celebrating my 20th birthday! Babies.

Kappa Delta Crush party - sophomore year
The summer we lived together!
KD bid day - junior year
KD Fall Formal - junior year
Kappa Delta Crawfish - junior year

KD Bid Day - senior year

KD pref - senior year

My 22nd!

Sushi date!

Kappa Delta Alumni Wine & Cheese

Umm...like last week.

Lindsay and I met freshman year and I'm proud to say we were friends throughout our entire college experience...and still! We both got jobs in Oxford after graduation and we meet for lunch at least once a week. (Usually at my favorite place.) Love her!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a KD! We have that at SDSU too...I preffed them! I was a Gamma Phi!

    ReplyDelete