Friday, June 17, 2011

Two Truths & A Lie

We've had some changes at work lately. Some good, some bad, some just different.

The best change of all? I went back to my normal 8-5 schedule! I had been working an awful schedule that meant my Friday nights were spent in the office in front of a computer. (Now they're spent at home in front of a computer that is playing season 5 of How I Met Your Mother.)

Bad changes? Well, it's not necessarily bad, just annoying. ID badges. We have to get ID badges. With our pictures on them. I hate taking pictures. Unless there's a drink in my hand and I'm at a bar with friends.


Other changes...our department has a new director. She is also the director of another department. So our departments are becoming friends. What do friends do? They eat lunch and play games together. Or at least that's what we did yesterday.




After a staff group lunch, we played Two Truths & A Lie. My list:


a) I have climbed a mountain.
b) I had a black lab that lived to be 17 years old.
c) I've been talked about on a celebrity gossip website.


Half of the people guess option a and half guessed option c.




WRONG!




a) June 2006. Half Dome in California.






c) September 2010. Wetpaint.


via Wetpaint (obviously)



b) Toby was 16 years and 10 months when we put him down. (Not 17.)


via faye'sbook: People Years
Half truths? I know, I know. I'm such a cheater.




So now, it's your turn to guess!




a) I could read and write at age two.


b) I went on a date with an NFL star while he played at Ole Miss.


c) I've acted in a movie.






Leave your guess in the comments! Let's see how well you know me!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going with option (a). I have a feeling there's a half truth with one of these...and (a) is my best bet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay..but seriously. Do you know Chris????

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hard! I think that A is the lie! Not doubting your early childhood intelligence levels, just thinking the others are more likely....

    ReplyDelete