Thursday, July 14, 2011

[Side note: My Weekend will rock.]

I'm outta here. I'm taking a mini-vacay this weekend to see two very important people.


Harry Potter & Britney Spears*

The details: 

I'm leaving work at 1:00 today and driving to best friend Brad's house in Biloxi. [Side note: The air conditioning in my car is broken, so it's in the shop. My sweet sister is letting me borrow her car. What a blessing in disguise that I won't be driving the gas guzzler.] Once I get to Brad's, we're eating dinner, drinking wine (most likely out of a box), and watching Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (because I still haven't seen it). Then...HP7 Part 2 premiere at midnight! [Side note: No, I will not be dressing up. However, if I did, I would dress as Bellatrix Lestrange.] 

Tomorrow, we're headed to NOLA! During the day we'll be shopping and drinking and whatnot. Then...it's Nicki Minaj and Britney Spears! [Side note: I don't even really like Nicki. Sorry.] After the concert, we'll be out dancing, of course (most likely at the gay bars).

The rest of the weekend is a mystery to me, but it will be nothing short of amazing. And I'm not returning to work until Tuesday!

Don't be jealous. [Side note: Be jealous.]



*I would give Michael more credit for photoshopping the picture, had this not been his first attempt at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment