Monday, August 8, 2011

My Leading Man

So, everyone knows that I'm creepy. Just think about how my blog got popular. Because I'm creepy, right? And awkward. Creepy and awkward...that's my charm.

Rachel and I were discussing my creepy awkward crush the other day (he's not creepy and awkward...the extent of the crush I have on him is) and we decided that eventually, he will realize that we're supposed to have an epic romance. Once that romance unfolds, I will write a book about it. Then, it will be turned into a movie. When asked who would play the leading man, I didn't think twice. Vinnie Woolston.












Actually, Vinnie, maybe you and I can just have this epic romance instead. Call me.

2 comments:

  1. Wait who is he? Lol! I think it could go either way for me. I can't decide if I think he's cute or creepy haha.

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!
    I thought I was the creepiest person on the internet!? ... well in fairness, that isnt even a slightly creepy crush, that guy is well hot... or maybe its just that I am also creepy that I think so!

    Who will know!

    ReplyDelete