Friday, August 12, 2011

One Year Ago...

It was about one year ago when I received a phone call that changed my life. Okay, not really my life...but it sure changed my blog audience! 

I was sitting exactly where I am now (yeah, my daily life hasn't changed much in a year) when I had the most awkward phone conversation ever.

Then I blogged about it. Then I met all of you. And him. And we gave away free shit.

 
The day I originally posted [awkward pause], my blog got thousands of hits. Yes, thousands. That's plural. I had 38 followers, which is more than I ever thought I would have. Now I have almost 200. (Let's get it to 200 soon, k guys?)

I'm so glad you could join me on the creepy journey that is my life. 

Here's to another year at Faye'sbook!




**Go donate to the Falmouth Road Race for Compassionate Care ALS. Chris & Peyton are running for the cause this Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. hahah I remember that being the post that basically SOLD me on your blog.

    If you could do me a favor and somehow creep out Ben F to the point of making appearances on here...that'd be great. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete