Thursday, September 15, 2011

List Maker

I'm a list maker. And I can't do electronic lists. They have to be on paper. 
Don't worry, I recycle. 

I make lists for everything. To-do lists. Shopping lists. Things I want lists. I even have a "Fall TV premieres list". Don't worry, we'll talk about that tomorrow. 


Things you might be wondering about:

Yes, I balance my checkbook. I don't trust the online system. But I use it as a backup (e.g., when I don't remember just how much my tab was at the bar).

I'm finally getting an Erin Condren planner. Part of that "organization" resolution I talked about yesterday.

Best friend Brad is coming for the Georgia game next weekend! Yay! Can't wait. Also, I already have my outfit. Score!

I have a tail light and brake light out on my car. And my inspection sticker is expired. So I can't get a new inspection sticker until I get a new tail/brake light. Ugh.

Look at all those concerts I'm going to! I love fall shows. Not included on the list: my boys Ingram Hill are coming back to Oxford.

I write my WalMart list in the order of how I'm going to pick up the items. So if I ever add anything, I rewrite the whole list. Yup. OCD.


Okay, now I need to stop talking about lists and get to crossing things off.


Are you as crazy about lists as I am?

3 comments:

  1. I love written lists. Hence why I bought an Erin Condren planner too! CANNOT wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely make numerous electronic lists, but it definitely feels like more of an accomplishment to cross something off on paper! Love those planners, pricy, but super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesssssssssssssss IM SOOO ocd about lists! I have have have to make them. Sometimes I do them in my phone... but mostly on the magnetic notepads that i am obsessed with.

    ReplyDelete