1. I have wayyyy too many friends. But thankfully, the new Facebook homepage puts them front and center and makes it a lot easier to unfriend people that I don't really know and/or like.
2. Where is the "link" option? I post more links than anything. Fix it.
3. I was going to complain about birthdays but they're on the homepage...as they always have been (except a little different). Oops.
4. I'm going to that concert. Just so you know.
5. Do people really do this enough for it to have its own button on your profile? Are you going to go through all of your 1,990 friends to see how each person views your profile? I know how they view it...they don't.
6. This is stupid. And annoying. I don't care whose photo you commented on or what you were tagged in. If I did, I would just go
7. Why even bother telling me who's not online? Am I going to chat with someone who isn't there? Probably not.
My only complaint about the homepage is that the stories don't stay on it long enough. And Facebook really has no idea what I think a top story is. Hint: someone I don't even know updating their status to "yay it's Thursday" is not a top story.
As I mentioned once before when Facebook changed...just get used to it. Cause pretty soon you won't even remember what the "old" Facebook looked like. And at that moment, it will change again. That's how the Zuck keeps us interested, don't you know?
And speaking of Facebook, you can "like" me there. (Here.)