Thursday, October 13, 2011

1 Car, 2 Car a.k.a. My Sister Hated Me

My car has been in the shop for a week, so my sister and I have been sharing one car...even though we need to be on opposite sides of town and have different schedules.

This is high school all over again.

Nope, I didn't have a car. Yes, my sister did. And yes, we went to different high schools. Why? Because she was a bitch. Or because I was a bitch. Either way, there was a lot of bitching.

I was a bit of an angsty teenager (hence the perfect Nirvana lyric as my tagline). I kinda hated my mother and sister. But they hated me back and now we all love each other so that makes it okay, right?

Anyway. Separate schools. My sister hated me so much that she moved to a different high school. She claims it was because she couldn't go anywhere without hearing, "Hey M, where's your little sister?" Whatever, I was hot...and a cheerleader.



Her move just helped my cause and worsened her problem. My pool of guys got larger and she continued to hear, "where's your sister?" everywhere. I loved it.

Not because it upset her, but because (honestly) high school was my prime. I had to live it up.

Actually, my prime lasted into sophomore year of college.


But(t) that's not the point.

The point is that my sister moved high schools to get away from me.

No wait, the point is...I should get my car back today. Oh, and I really need to stick with P90X this time around.

2 comments:

  1. My sister switched high schools in her freshman year because she hated being "Monica's little sister" its been years and she still gets it occasionally when running into people. Still hates it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, somehow that is setiously messed up, heh. I don't mean to sound like I'm an asshole or anything, but I guess I' just not shallow enough to understand why my sister being popular would be a problem for me. ...but then again I've always been kind of oblivious; my brother (no sisters, kinda missed out there I think) was always the ' everything must be namebrand and I must be associated with anyone that I think is rich or popular' kind of person. I just don't get it. ...of course if he had told my parents he wanted to switch high schools, my parents would have, rightly, laughed him out of the room and to spend less time socializing and more time studying, and maybe you should go do some volunteer community service to get over yourself son. Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete