Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Want it Wednesday: Christmas Countdown Vol. 2

Another week is gone and now there are only 67 days until Christmas! I had to scramble to come up with 3 more things to add to my list, but I got them. 

Do you remember what I wanted last week? Well, here's more.


Only You Necklace
$19.99 from S + A

Album Frames*
2 for $20 from Urban Outfitters (I need 4-12)

Tano Bag
$180ish from Private Gallery

*I wanted white album frames for the decor above my bed...but now they only have black. Bummer.


So...what are you gettin' me?

6 comments:

  1. you are making me laugh with only 67 days left! haha... glad you're getting the christmas list ready in advance. the necklace is beautiful.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. And I don't know if they are cheaper or what, but Michael's carries album frames. And they run good coupons. You could tell Santa that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the necklace! Lovely.
    I am so in love with your blog name by the way. Genius. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 67 days left? Oh my goodness, I need to get my shop on! Seriously. this year is going to be out of control. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ideas - might use some for my own Christmas list. Although I have a theory that if you say "surprise me" you get more because people overcompensate.

    ReplyDelete