Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Want it Wednesday: Christmas Countdown Vol. 3

In order to lengthen my Christmas list for friends and family (and you?) and to save myself from getting 9 pairs of pearl earrings again this year, I am adding 3 things to my Christmas list each week. I still want everything from Week 1 but the necklace from Week 2 is sold out. Sad. Here are some more goodies for you (me). Oh, and there are now just SIXTY days until Christmas.


Double Trouble Cardigan
$32 from S + A (size M)


Cape Cod (Brewster Flats)
$49.95 from Dicks Cottons
  


Chinoiserie Pillow
$68 from Dwell Studio


I've added a Stitched + Adorned item every week. Basically, I want everything from there.


How is your Christmas shopping/list making coming along?

4 comments:

  1. Love that pillow and I'm a sucker for a cardigan!! I may have to start playing along with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I loooooove that cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya know what? I absolutely adore that pillow! There is just something about it that says classy chic / get on my couch right now!

    xo, Kym
    http://travel-babbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE them shades! And I am going to check out that store right now!
    Can't wait to see your outfit post, little lady!

    ReplyDelete