Monday, October 31, 2011

What are you?

Happy Halloween!

I'm all candied out, so I won't be Trick or Treating tonight (oh, and I'm old) but I'm debating on going to a costume contest at my favorite Oxford bar.

I already dressed up once, but my costume isn't too hard to throw together again. Well, except for the hair.


After donning my costume for the Young Professionals party Saturday night, I came to the conclusion that not enough "young professionals" watch Futurama. One girl said to me, "What are you? Monsters, Inc.?"


Mike from Monsters, Inc

Leela from Futurama





















Which one would you guess?


I'll just add it to my obscure pop culture costumes that only the cool kids get. The list is getting quite long. And as I was typing that last sentence, I thought of what to add to it next year. I might start working on that costume now.


Have you celebrated Halloween yet? What did you dress up as?

3 comments:

  1. haha where did she get the monsters inc random idea from? if anything id think angelina jolie from tomb raider and thats going out on a limb what with the one eye and purple hair...anyway good job with it, id rather be creative than something commercial. btw did you catch the slutty pumpkin on tonight?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally didnt dress up..didnt even GET a pumpkin..and went to bed at 9:30pm

    *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete