Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Where's Arnie?

On the news this morning (celebrity news, that is) it was confirmed that Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively have split. I don't know about you, but I'm relieved. I've had a thing for Leo since the days of What's Eating Gilbert Grape?
 

Okay, so maybe I didn't actually see him as a heart throb until The Quick and the Dead, Romeo + Juliet, and, of course, Titanic.






Either way, it was early. And I've been hooked ever since. Not only is he extremely attractive, but he's an amazing actor. I could go on and on about my favorite movies of his, but it would be quicker to just tell you to visit his IMDb page.


Now, we all know that Ben Affleck is my #1 absolute dream guy celebrity crush. But since his wife is pregnant with their third child, I think I have a better chance with ol' Leo now that he's single. Right? Who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows Leo and wants to introduce me? Anyone?

Are you a Leo fan? Who are your celebrity crushes?

2 comments:

  1. I share your Leo obsession! I fell for him when he played Luke on Growing Pains. I remember snatching up every TeenBeat magazine with his pictures and making wallpaper in my room. hehe. :)

    Bradley Cooper is one of my favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love him, I remember having so many posters of him and just obsessing when I was younger. Luckily I have moved on to a healthier appreciation at my age.

    ReplyDelete