Tuesday, November 29, 2011

John Hughes gets me.

I always tried to argue that I didn't have a type. And I guess I don't. I have two types.



When it comes to finding the opposite sex attractive, I have two distinct types.

Jake Ryan and John Bender.


I either go for the clean cut, snazzy dressing, devilishly handsome type...
Jake Ryan

...or I go for the grungy, long haired, tattooed, also devilishly handsome type.
John Bender




Why, oh why, couldn't I have been Molly Ringwald? (She got them both.)






I picked a Jake Ryan type as my "Sexiest Man Alive" in 2010, but now I think I'd go for the John Bender look of this guy.



I just can't decide.

2 comments:

  1. Me too!! Wouldn't it be great if you could say you just have this type and that's it. But it doesn't work like that for me.

    ReplyDelete