Monday, November 21, 2011

Life is made up of the good and the bad.

Isn't there a saying that goes something like, "you have to have the bad to appreciate the good"? Well, I guess I agree.

Life is made up of the good and the bad. There's always both.
For example...

Good: I'm absolutely in love with my new puppy.
Bad: I'm not in love with taking him out early in the morning.

Good: I get off work for the week on Wednesday at 1.
Bad: I have to work this week until Wednesday at 1.

Good: My sister's boyfriend won a trip for 4 to Myrtle Beach (in April) and they have invited me to go...
Bad: ...as long as I can provide the 4th person (a boyfriend of my own).

Good: Ole Miss scored points against LSU on Saturday.
Bad: The final score was 52-3.



Do the bad things in life help you better appreciate the good ones?

And do you know any cute boys that want to go to Myrtle Beach in April?

4 comments:

  1. Oh heyyy girllllll....I will be your boyfriend for the week and accompany you to Myrtle Beach. Just sayin... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will gladly go with you to myrtle beach! i have a cute friend there i have my eye on AND he has a rediculousy hot cousin i will gladly introduce you to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can barely get out of bed in the morning when I have to pee, I can't imagine doing it for another living thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, that game was pretty painful. Holler at your girl if you need a beach companion!

    ReplyDelete