Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Post (duh)

Our roommates have gone home to their families (I live with my sister and two of our friends) so Morgan and I are hosting Thanksgiving at our house. Mom, Rusty, and Bella are coming over to spend the day. Rusty and Bella are dogs. Yes, Bella was named after Bella Swan. And, no, we are not ashamed.

Speaking of dogs, let me get started on my Thankful List.

I am thankful for my new puppy, Mosby. (Named after Ted Mosby.)


It was a total out of the blue decision to get a puppy. My friend sent me a picture of this precious rescue dog and I went to meet him at the pound just to shut her up. (Sorry Linds.) But then I immediately fell in love with him and picked him up less and a week later. (You're welcome Linds.) He's a black lab/schnauzer mix and is the best puppy ever. And he loves me. A lot.



I'm thankful for my family. My mom and my sister (warning: cliche statement ahead) are my best friends. We weren't always close and we still get on each others nerves constantly, but our family is full of love. 


And we're cute.



I have way too many friends to list individually, but I'm thankful for all of you. (Most of you.) Okay, really, all of you.



One thing I am really jealous of thankful for is all my friends that are getting married. There's nothing better than wedding parties to bring old friends back together.


Kappa Delta (old) Ladies.


I'm thankful for my roommates. This is one of the best living situations I've had since I moved out of my mother's house. (It's partially because our house is so damn cute.)


That's not our house. Or our watermelon.



Last (but definitely not least) I'm thankful for all of you. You crazy cyber people who care enough about what I have to say to follow along, leave comments, and send love from all over the world. I'm also thankful for all you bloggers that I follow. You really are the highlight of my day (especially since I don't have a boyfriend).


Happy Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment