Monday, November 7, 2011

This is why I'm not a fashion blogger.

I follow lots of blogs. Some of my favorites post about fashion. I don't love fashion but I love them. (Like matters of merrymaking, life is BANANAS, Across the Pond, Crowley Party, and more.)

But I could never do it. And this is why. Well, other than the fact that I have no fashion sense, I'm just too lazy and awkward.

All last week, I took OOTD pictures. (OOTD = Outfit of the Day. It took about a month of reading fashion blogs before I figured that one out.)


Monday


boots:target, jeans:forever21, shirt:ex boyfriend's (is that weird?), cardigan:Old Navy, night sky:too lazy to get up early to take the pictures, poor quality/crazy eyes:iPhone, rings:gifts, watch:Michael Kors (gift from same ex boyfriend), pearl earrings:fake -- I wear this same jewelry almost every day



I didn't realize until after I picked it up...that pumpkin was rotting.
 

Tuesday


dress:roommate's, jacket:found in my closet, earrings:roommates, rings and watch:same, not pictured:black tights and black, slouchy, flat boots. JC is also wearing clothes from places. [We were headed to the Chris Cornell concert.]


Wednesday


I always wear concert tshirts the next day. Always. Just ask my friends who were embarrassed to be seen with me both days after I went to the Britney Spears Circus tour in 2009. Also pictured:Anthropologie cardigan, Not pictured:jeans. Because, by this time (bedtime), they had been removed.


Thursday

 
dress:bought it 3 years ago from somewhere, cardigan:roommate's, tights:WalMart, shoes:Carlos Santana from 2 years ago, earrings:Urban Outfitters, other jewelry:random.

 
I wore black slouchy boots to work. The heels were for the night out.


Friday


jeans:forever21, boots:target, shirt:Ben Rector concert, cardigan:no idea, jewelry:everyday stuff. 

 
Like I said -- I always wear concert tees the next day. I really wanted to try to look fashion bloggery but I ended up just looking awkward.


Really awkward.

4 comments:

  1. I have been following alot of fashion blogs trying to learn how to dress myself. I am a long ways off though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up you look so cute! The trio of pictures at the end of the post are my absolute favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming from the QUEEN of Awkward, I think you look awesome! I just don't think we can take ourselves too seriously!

    p.s. I am hosting another giveaway! Get your booty over there and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! You did a great job. Concert tees are great, you should wear them with pride!

    ReplyDelete