Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Want it Wednesday: Christmas Countdown Recap

Well, well...there are only 39 days until Christmas. That's less than 6 weeks!

I decided to add 3 new items to my list every week until Christmas. I never give a long enough list and end up with repeat items and things I don't want or need. So, this year, my goal was to search for 3 new things each week. And I did. For 4 weeks. And now I can't think of anything else I want. So, here's my full Christmas list (mom, you can stop bugging me now).


Typewriter Initial Watch
$28 from Urban Outfitters
This might be the #1 item on my wish list. I want it I want it I want it.

Romance Found Dress
$36 from S + A (size M)
It may be too cold to wear it for Christmas but I still love it.

Paige Tall Riding Boots
$348 from Frye (in tan, size 6)
I originally wanted grey but now I want tan. Hope you didn't already buy em.

Only You Necklace
$19.99 from S + A
Yup, it's sold out. Wah wahhhh Debbie Downer.

Album Frames
$2 for 20 from Urban Outfitters
I really want these in white. And I need 12 or 4. Depending on how I'm hanging them.

Tano Bag 
$180ish from Private Gallery
See Sarah at Private Gallery in Oxford and hook me up with one (or both) of these Tano bags.

Double Trouble Cardigan
$32 from S + A (size M)
The size Small is already sold out and I can only guess the Medium will be next. Get on it.

Cape Cod (Brewster Flats)
$49.95 from Dicks Cottons
They must have been on sale last time I looked because now they're $59. I still want em.

Chinoiserie Pillow
$68 from Dwell Studio
If I had this pillow to match my bedding...I might actually start making my bed.

Acid Etched Letter "F"
$10 from Urban Outfitters
I need this in case I choose to do 4 albums and other items on the wall as opposed to 12 albums.

Everybody Loves Our Town 
$16.50 from your local bookstore
I need to read this book. And I need you to support your local book store.

Frilled Ankle Boot
$99.90 from Zara (size 6)
So I want these in black and tan because I can't decide between the two.


Annnnd that is where my list stops. I seriously cannot find anything else that I want.
Now, I need everyone else to make a detailed list (complete with prices and links) so I can figure out what I'll be buying this year. 

What's on your Christmas list?

No comments:

Post a Comment