Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Vacation

No, not like the movie...cause I've never seen it.


Done judging me? Good.


I've been gone from the blogsphere (writing, not reading) for almost a week!

Thursday was my last day at work. Friday, Morgan and I flew to Minneapolis (with a layover in Chicago where our bag got lost) for a brief weekend visit with her boyfriend, B. We went to the Saints v Vikings game and then to a bar to watch the Patriots beat the Broncos. Sorry Tebow. And we got to visit with our cousin (who we haven't seen in years).

cousin, Mike

After a long layover in Dallas (where I was tempted to skip my flight and stay), we made it home on Monday. Since then, I haven't left the couch for more than an hour at a time. Except to go to bed.

Last night, Morgan, Rach, and I exchanged gifts. Love them. (The girls. And the gifts.)



Tomorrow, I'll be headed to my mom's for a few days. And this is where I say goodbye to you all. Because she has AOL dial up. And I can't even try to mess with that.


Have a very merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great Christmas!


    I nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award

    http://amazingtimestocome.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete