Wednesday, January 11, 2012

12 in 2012

Now that we're well into the second week of 2012 and I'm still on track with all of my resolutions, I can share them with you.

Resolutions. Goals. Life changes. Whatever you want to call em, they're here.

I saw a few people (like Miss Merrymaker) do a 12 in 2012 list. Then I noticed my Erin Condren planner has 12 lines in the goals section for January. Quite serendipitous.

So, here are 12 things I would like to accomplish in 2012.


 [1]
Because those are the best posts, aren't they?

[2]
Day 0 was last Monday. Day 90 is April 1. And then I have 2 beach trips in April. Perfect timing.

[3]
I will be selling/giving away loads of clothes. Anyone need dresses? Most still have tags.

[4]
Seriously. I'm like an old woman with osteoporosis. Maybe I just need to start drinking milk?

[5]
Time to brush up on my development skills and look for new jobs. A starter job shouldn't last more than 2 years right? I have until August.

[6]
This must happen. Soon. And new = new to me.

[7]
I just read 3 in 3 days. I think I can handle 24 in 12 months. Recommendations are welcomed.

[8]
And stick to them.

[9]
Maybe this one on Valentine's Day.

[10]
I've been bouncing around. I'm ready to stick to one and get involved.

[11]
With friends. Of friends. Of things. Everything.

[12]
About real things. I'm blunt and I say what's on my mind but I rarely say what's in my heart.





Some other random resolutions that didn't make it into my planner but are still on the list:


-No taking the elevator at work*. (It's two floors.)
-No returning to old flames/crushes/hookups (with one exception).
-Send more snail mail to friends. (Give me your address if you want on this list.)
-Limit restaurant eating. (This goes along with P90X and budgeting.)


Are you still sticking to your resolutions? What goals do you have this year?

*This, surprisingly (or not), is the hardest one to follow. But I'm doing it.

6 comments:

  1. do a blog sale with your clothes!! and whoops i take the elevator to the second or third floor at school all the time. haha. good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love #1... I need to work on that as well! Chill it, Callie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! I agree- a blog sale! And finding a new church is often one of the hardest things in the world. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been selling tons of my stuff on ebay and donated practically 5 garbage bags worth to my church..still need to get rid of more!

    i also joined leslie over at a blond ambitions pen pal list so i could start sending out more mail the old fashioned way. crazy how we rely on email and texting so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very proud of you Faye!!! Maybe when we clean out our closets we do an accessory swap or something fun!! #3 and snail mail combined :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see movies alone all the time. It's fun, and The Vow looks so good! Also, for your 24 books in 12 months, you should try to start a book club. I'm in one and it's great - I'm definitely reading more, and I'm reading books I might not have picked up otherwise.

    ReplyDelete